VOLUNTEER GENERATION FUND (VGF)
Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Kansas Volunteer Commission (KVC) is pleased to announce funds through the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) to expand the capacity of Kansas’s volunteer connector organizations through the Volunteer Generation Fund (VGF) grants. See funding highlights below:
- Volunteer connector organizations can request up to $20,000.
- Grant period is from April 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019.
- Programs can only operate in Kansas.
- All application materials are due Friday, January 12, 2018.
- A technical assistance webinar is scheduled for Thursday, December 21st from Noon - 1pm. Pre-registration is not required, click HERE to join the webinar.
- For other questions, email Jamie Crispin at email@example.com
VGF Request for Proposals (RFP)
Kansas VGF Application
2018-2019 VGF Budget Form