The Kansas Volunteer Commission (KVC) is pleased to announce funds through the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) for organizations to host volunteer projects and service activities on or around 9/11 National Day of Service. See funding highlights listed below:
- Application is available here.
- Guidelines are available here.
- Final Report is available here.
- Eligible organizations can request up to $500.
- There is a dollar-for-dollar match requirement
- Grant period is from September 7 - September 16, 2018
- Programs can only operate in Kansas.
- Application deadline is Friday, July 27, 2018.
- For other questions, email Ashley Christiansen at email@example.com