The Kansas Volunteer Commission (KVC) is pleased to announce funds through the Volunteer Generation Fund (VGF) for organizations to provide training to volunteer or to the staff supporting volunteers at an eligible entity. Possible project ideas can be found in the Guidelines. Funds may be used to hire speakers, purchase training supplies, secure event space, attend professional training or conferences, print materials, or other training-related costs. Possible project ideas include, but are not limited to: See funding highlights listed below:
- Frequently Asked Questions is available here.
- Application is available here.
- Guidelines are available here.
- Eligible organizations can request up to $1,500.
- There is a dollar-for-dollar match requirement
- Grant period is from March 1, 2019 – July 31, 2019
- Programs can only operate in Kansas.
- Application deadline is Monday, January 14, 2019.
- For other questions, email email@example.com.