The Kansas Volunteer Commission is excited to announce the 2021 Mini-Grants Series! The purpose of the Mini-Grant Series is to encourages all organizations, big or small, to build their capacity, increase their professionalism, create special volunteer-driven initiatives and engage more volunteers!
This year, organizations may apply for one or more of the following funding opportunities: Civic Engagement, Volunteer Manager Support and 9-11 National Day of Service.
See a short summary below describing each mini-grant in the series. All funding guidelines and applications will be posted here on the Kansas Volunteer Commission website and announced in the Commission's monthly e-newsletter, The Volunteer Star, as they are released. For more information or questions about the mini-grant series, please contact email@example.com.
GENERAL MINI-GRANT APPLICATION MATERIALS
VOLUNTEER MANAGER SUPPORT
-THIS GRANT OPENS APRIL 19, 2021-
- Application opens April 19, 2021
- The application due date will be May 19, 2021 at 5:00PM CST.
- Funds will be made available to provide training to volunteers or to support professional development for volunteer managers between June 2, 2021 – November 2, 2021.
- 10 applicants will be selected to receive up to $1,500 in funding.
9/11 NATIONAL DAY OF SERVICE AND REMEMBRANCE
-THIS GRANT OPENS JUNE 18, 2021-
- Application opens June 18, 2021
- The application due date will be July 19, 2021 at 5:00PM CST
- Funds will be made available for organizations to host volunteer projects and service activities honoring those who died and those who served as a result of the attacks on 9/11 – Grant activities can take place anytime between September 6– September 17, 2021.
- 10 applicants will be selected to receive up to $500 in funding.