Volunteer Manager Support Mini-Grant
In 2021, the Kansas Volunteer Commission secured funds through the Volunteer Generation Fund (VGF) to create a mini-grant to help organizations provide training to volunteers and/or staff supporting volunteers in a management or leadership capacity.
The application process closed on May 19th and the Kansas Volunteer Commission has selected 17 organizations and to be awarded approximately $20,000 to support this cause. Projects under this proposal will take place from June to November of 2021.
The 2021 Volunteer Manager Support Mini-Grant Recipients:
- CASA of Johnson and Wyandotte County - $1,500
- CASA of the High Plains - $641.72
- Elizabeth B. Ballard Community Center - $1,498
- First Judicial District CASA - $1,500
- Girl Scouts of the Heartland - $1,500
- International Rescue Committee Kansas - $999
- Medical Reserve Corps of Kansas City - $1,500
- North Central Flint Hills Area on Aging - $1,500
- Peace Connections, Inc. - $1,500
- Rainbows United, Inc. - $400
- Sedgwick County Department on Aging - $460
- SOS, Inc. - CASA of the Flint Hills - $1,404
- Thrive Allen County - $1,192
- Unified Government of Wyandotte County & Kansas City, KS - $1,500
- United Way of Douglas County - $1,500
- USD 260 Derby Public Schools - $619
- Youth Horizons Inc. - $750
To learn more, download the Mini-Grant Guidelines HERE!
Contact Meg Pearson by phone at (785) 296-5712 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.