The Kansas Volunteer Commission's Volunteer Generation Fund grants expand the capacity of Kansas community-based entities that effectively use volunteers and mentors as catalysts to address critical ommunity issues.
- This grant oppertunity closed on October 2, 2020.
- Eligible community-based entities requested between $15,000 – $20,000.
- The 2021 grant period will run from January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
- Click here to download the NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
- Click here to download the FAQ
For other questions, email Meg Pearson at email@example.com