The Kansas Volunteer Commission is pleased to announce Volunteer Generation Fund grants to expand the capacity of Kansas community-based entities that effectively use volunteers and mentors as catalysts to address community issues. The Notice of Funding Opportunity, Application, Budget Form, and grant FAQs are available below.
- This grant is open to any eligible community-based entity operating in Kansas.
- All entities must have an Employer Identification Number (EIN), Dun and Bradstreet University Numbering System (D-U-N-S), and must be registered and accepted in the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to applying.
- Eligible community-based entities may request between $15,000 – $20,000.
- The grant period is from January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
- A technical assistance webinar was held on September 10, 2020 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. to view the PowerPoint from the webinar please click HERE.
- Application and budget forms are due Friday, October 2, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
- Click here to download the NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
- Click here to download the APPLICATION
- Click here to download the BUDGET FORM
- Click here to download the FAQ
For other questions, email Meg Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org