- This Grant Application Period Closed 9/17/2021 -
The Kansas Volunteer Commission is pleased to announce Volunteer Generation Fund grants to expand the capacity of community-based entities that effectively use volunteers and mentors as catalysts to address community issues.
- Open to any eligible community-based entity operating in Kansas.
- Organizations may request between $15,000 – $20,000.
- Grant period is from January 1 – December 31, 2022.
- A technical assistance webinar will be held September 3, 2021 from 1:00 - 2:15 p.m. Registration is not required, click HERE to join the webinar.
- Click here to download the FAQ
- Click here to download the NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
- Click here to download the GRANT APPLICATION
- Click here to download the GRANT BUDGET FORM
- Application and budgets are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. CST on September 17, 2021.
For other questions, email us at email@example.com